Your telephone service is the lifeblood of your business. By utilizing a VoIP telephone system, you are saving your company up to 80 percent over what a traditional phone system costs. Part of the reduced cost of that phone system is the ability to utilize remote maintenance for your phone system. Central Telephone shares the six main benefits of VoIP telephone system remote maintenance.
What is a VoIP Telephone System?
VoIP stands for voice over internet protocol. Most simply put, it is making a telephone call over the internet versus traditional phone systems. The provider of the phone system houses most of the telephone equipment, eliminating the need for expensive PBX switching systems for business phones. We can manage most of the functionality of the VoIP phone system remotely from any computer connected to the internet.
6 Benefits of VoIP Telephone System Remote Maintenance.
You installed a VoIP phone system to reduce costs and improve functionality. With the ability to manage VoIP telephone systems remotely, you do not need to be a phone expert to have a smoothly functioning system. Experts like the ones we have on staff can remotely manage your system and make it problem free. Here are some of the top benefits of remote system maintenance for your VoIP telephone system:
1. No Need for an In-house Phone Technician. You can save your salary budget for other employees. We can manage your phone system remotely and save you money. You get the high-level expert employee without the expensive salary to match.
2. No On-site PBX, no Equipment Maintenance. Hosted systems maintain their equipment from a remote site from your business. You have a no-worry phone system.
3. 24/7 Real-Time Monitoring. We monitor your system 24/7 and constantly diagnose for problems. Often, we can correct problems before you even know they happened.
4. Remote Configuration and Repairs. VoIP telephone systems lend themselves well to remote operation by their nature. We are able to log into your system, reconfigure as necessary and repair items as needed.
5. Preventive Maintenance. From software updates to patch installs, we perform all of your preventative maintenance remotely. Your business suffers no interruption in service. We back up all your data in case of problems to easily restore your system.
6. Security. Through remote maintenance, we can assure a high level of security in your telephone system. We make sure you are running the latest software, and have all necessary system configurations protected.
Cloud-Based Phone System Installation in Minnesota
Central Telephone is your local Minnesota source for cloud-based phone systems for your business. We have experts on staff to install new systems or troubleshoot your existing system. We can remotely monitor and maintain your VoIP phone system. For more information, give us a call at 763-550-2000, or you can message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.